Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm back.

Hello,

I'm back. And this time for me. I don't mind if other people read, but this time I'm not writing for entertainment value. That just gets exhausting. Instead, this time I'm writing purely for purpose of documentation. I have a feeling this is going to be a very exciting next couple years and I need a place to document my plans and ideas. To start, my 2011 resolutions:

1. To be at a 30 pound weight loss by the end of the first semester. That means 20.4 pounds in 19 weeks. I have already lost 9.6 pounds in 10 weeks and that was over
the holidays and without exercise. This should not be a problem. I love
WeightWatchers! :) I've also already earned my 5 pound star, my 5% star, and a
bravo star for adding exercise to my plan. I am also .6 away from my 10 pound
star. I should definitely be getting that this week.

2. To graduate in December with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management with a minor in Psychology and a focus in Spanish from UW-Whitewater. I'd also like to graduate Cum Laude, which means a cumulative GPA of 3.4. Right now, my GPA is 3.3106 so I have to work hard these last two semesters in order to do it. I will do my best.

3. To set a full game plan for my after graduation plans (i.e. moving to Chicago, auditions, jobs, etc.).

4. Create a repetoire binder, resume, and headshots for my future audition endeavors.

5. To have sex again. It's been way too long.

6. Play Marian in The Music Man.

7. Complete 30 hours of Community Service.

8. Start saving money for my Chicago Journey. Ideally, this year, I'd like to save at least $2000.

9. Try to reconnect with Illinois friends.

10. Have to majorly take in my bridesmaid dress.


This sounds like a positive list! Time to start getting my life together and get ready for my post-grad adult life. On a good note, though it can be scary sometimes, I am soo excited for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment