Saturday, January 8, 2011

Say Cheese!

I got my pics done today! It was pretty fun. I'm excited to see how they turn out. The highlight of the day was walking through the snow-covered woods in 4 inch-peeptoe-stilleto heels. I'm hoping we got some great shots though! I'll post some when I get them.

Add to Bucket List: Do a professional print ad!

The fundraiser went really well too! They raised some money and all the acts were really good. There was some issues with the sound during my performance but the crowd seemed very pleased. I had fun seeing all my friends too!

Meanwhile, mom convinced Vanessa to audition for Mame! I'm sooo pumped! It's going to be so much fun between me, callie, mom, Vanessa, Stacy, plus everyone else! I'm hoping it will be a good show, though I'm not very familiar with it. They treated my performance yesterday as my audition since they are already familiar with my abilities as a performer, and I won't be able to make it to the actual auditions. They asked me just to come to callbacks, so now I wait to hear when those are.

I'd say all in all, a pretty great 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment