Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just keep singing!

I got asked to perform at two different benefits in 24 hours. A sign? A think maybe so. Though my initial reaction is usually to say no, because of the preparation it takes and I've never done it before, I said yes this time. To both. I can't continue to turn down opportunities like this if I plan to do this as my future.

I'll be performing at a Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser for my beloved theatre TUI, and at the Janesville Area Creativity Awards in February. Guess its time to actually create my music binder.

I love how life gives you pushes to do the things you need to do and always sends you the things you need when you really set your mind on something. To go along with that, I have a photo shoot this weekend to get some starter headshots. Another thing that was just sent to me. My life is finally starting to come together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment