Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Alexia Klein

As of right now, 12:18 am January 5th, 2011, I am going by Alexia Klein. I changed my name on facebook and I saw it and instantly knew it was right. It's the perfect stage name for me. There are several famous Kleins but never has there been an American famous Alexia. I can't believe we have racked our brains for years and it was sitting there right in front of us the whole time. For some reason (probably the A and the K), when I look at it, it reminds me of Alicia Keys (also a stage name), which is a good thing because she is one of my role models.

We've been throwing the name around for the better part of a month and a half now but I hadn't actually seen it in writing yet. At first glance, it was almost like love at first sight. I instantly knew it would be in lights one day.

I am going to start going by this now. I know it will be tricky at first, I don't want to legally change it until after school (it would be much too difficult right now). However, I just know that once I graduate, I will move to Chicago a whole new me. New name, new body, new drive, new talent, new preparation. Have I mentioned that I'm excited for life? I'm slowly becoming who I'm meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment