Thursday, January 6, 2011

Saaad Day :(

Today was kind of depressing. To start, I didn't take my medicine (I know, poor choice). Then, I went to Weight Watchers, and though I thought I did awesome this week (I stayed under my points and exercised), I gained 1.8 pounds. I'm so upset. I have never gained the whole 2 months I've been on program. Now I'm two weeks behind. I guess I need to take this as a challenge to do better.

Then, on top of that, Callie forced me to watch two whole episodes of Jersey Shore (shoot me now!). PLUS, I have to get up early tomorrow so Callie can have 3 damn hours to shower and get ready to help set up the fundraiser. Ridic.

In the meantime, I'm excited to perform at the fundraiser tomorrow and do my photo shoot on Saturday! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment