Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In times of great stress and illness, I thought I would write a list of things that relax me. It is always important to remember things like these.

My Relaxing Things:

Heat/Warmth
Yummy warm bedding, pillows, and blankets
Hot Showers
The smell of Bath & Body Sensual Amber
My TV Shows, more specifically: One Life To Live, General Hospital, Dr. Phil, Oprah, Extreme
Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives, Bachelor, True Beauty, American Idol, Double
Shot at Love, Real World, Grey's Anatomy, Saturday Night Live, King of Queens, Scrubs,
Sex and the City
Cozy, really baggy Sweatpants
My bed
Good Lighting
Computer games
Non-procrastination
Massages
Working Out
Music, the kind you would listen to in your car at night
Eating Healthy
Good friends
Mrs. Grass's Chicken Noodle Soup
Pepsi
Pepper (My dog)
Summer Nights
The sun

I'm interested in hearing your lists!

3 comments:

  1. My list is mostly soothing music, deep breathing, pleasant thoughts, being with loved ones. I tell my soul to be still, then I thank my heart for still pumping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a nap
    good back/neck rub
    hot bath
    playing Scrabble
    watching a movie
    reading blogs
    petting my dogs
    putting on my jammas
    talking w/ Bob before anyone else gets up
    reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexi
    Mark and I were so glad we came last night!
    You were fabulous!
    Seriously you were the best of the bunch.
    And I'm not just saying that!
    Love,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete