Monday, January 12, 2009

On to the next season...



My break is slowly coming to an end. I did a lot of stuff today to get ready to go back to school. Did all my laundry. Bought a new planner and started filling it out. Scoped out all my professors on myprofessorsucks.com (most of them look really good!!). Packed up most of my stuff. Checked out my Training schedule for this weekend. Changed my meal plan (went from 19 meals to 14 meals a week. 19 was just way too much no matter what the circumstances). And did some last minute shopping. Now I just need to get a few school supplies (notebooks and folders and stuff) and get my books. And move, of course. I'm excited to go back. Excited to get back to class and to see my friends as well as other stuff. I haven't seen my best friend this entire break. :(


But for now, I am uber pumped for tomorrow. My grandma and I have appointments for massages at 3:15. Great way to end my break. I love massages! And then we are going out for salmon (Both of our's favorite!!) for dinner. YUM!


So, I'm off to bed now.

Nite.

1 comment:

  1. The massage and salmon were great. But, spending time with you was even greater. Grandma

    ReplyDelete