Thursday, June 11, 2009

Did you ever know that there are 515 banks in the surrounding 5-county area?

So, I know its been a while since I've posted on here, but I'm really sick of calling banks, I already finished my whole June Edition of Cosmopolitan and I don't currently have the proper attention span to sit and read a book, when I know I should be doing my job. So I figured this would be a good escape from my incredibly boring 7-and-a-half hour work day.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about my job, its just boring. I'm glad I'm fortunate enough to have a job that pays me 8 hours to do a whole lot of nothing, it can just get kind of draining to spend nearly 8 hours on the phone with strangers.

Anywho, here is a list of things I want to do this summer:

* Read lots of good books, some including:
- I like to reread the Twilight Series
- My Sister's Keeper
- Julie Andrew's Autobiography (Josie gave me this)
- Some others, but I can't remember right now
* See lots of good movies, some of the current ones include:
- The Hangover
- The Proposal
- Land of the Lost
- My Sister's Keeper
- New Moon (I know that's not coming out this summer, but I really want to see it)
- There's more, but I can't remember right now
* Go to Rhythm and Booms with my friends
* Go to Six Flags a lot with my gfs and my sister
* Go to the Six Flags Starburst Concerts
* Go to Summerfest
*Be in "Baby" (I just tried out for the lead of this musical, but I don't find out for a couple days yet)
* Get my nails did
* Make money
* Accomplish some of my RA tasks ahead of time, so I'm not super behind like last year

I know, this isn't that super eventful of a list, but here are some of the things I've already done this summer:

* Went to Tuscon Arizona (and hugged a cactus in the meantime :))
* Bought a Season Pass for Six Flags and went there with AP and Lisa (we rode the front car for Raging Bull, American Eagle, Batman, V2, and Superman)
* Went and saw and stayed at Lisa's new Condo and celebrated her 21st birthday!
* Hung out with my Co
* Went fishing with my family (we didn't catch anything...wah-wah...lol)
* Took my dogs to the Dog park with my mom and sister
* Took my sister to an audition at the Fireside
* Had a card-making party with my sister and my grandma
* Saw a few movies including:
- Up (super good!! I cried!)
- He's Just Not That Into You (also a must see!!)
- Night at the Museum 2 (cute, Jonah Hill is hilarious)
- Obsessed (kinda messed up, not sure if I liked it or not, glad I saw it for free)
- New in Town (worst movie of the year)
- part of Paul Blart: Mall Cop (looked really funny, wouldn't mind seeing the rest of it)
- Bride Wars (pretty good)

What are on your lists for summer?

2 comments:

  1. well since you asked;
    ~to finish the five books I started reading in March.
    ~to see every movie I possibly can
    ~to have quiet time (coffee with Hubby) every morning before the hussle and bustle of a summer day.
    ~to not make any "to do lists"
    ~to bike ride at least 4 times a week.
    ~to hang my sheets on the clothes line.
    Ok...so my life looks rather dull but that sure beats carazy! :)
    Love ya Lexi
    thanks for coming to Jared's graduation ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to stay in the moment all summer long.

    ReplyDelete