Thursday, January 8, 2009

blah...


I have been racking my brain the past few days trying to come up with anything to write about on this here blog. But, sad to say, my life isn't exactly exciting right now. I've been sleeping till 1pm, watching my soaps, Dr. Phil and Oprah, playing on my computer and been doing pretty much nothing for the past week. But don't worry, my life will get much more exciting when I get back to school. Do not get me wrong, I am not complaining about being home. I love my home, and my family, and relaxing (and not to mention my dogs), I just don't think you want to hear about my TV schedule everyday. So, here is a preview of things to come:

Things I'm looking forward to:

*Our trip to Fondulac this weekend for an ice skating show. (This means a hotel with plenty
of time to go hot tubbing, and I just got a new suit!!)

*My date with my grandma (Jeani) on Monday! We're getting massages! Yay! Just the thing I
need to finish off my break before going back to a hectic schedule!

*Getting my Financial Aid Reimbursement check. This way, I can do some of the things I've
been waiting for, like getting new tires on my car!

*Going back to school next week. (This means training, starting class, going back to
work, and starting my presidency!)

So until then...

2 comments: