Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!

I'm back!!!

I know you all missed me very much. Fortunately and unfortunately, the past few weeks has been hella crazy!! But don't worry, I have pics to update you all!

So...what have you missed these past couple weeks?? Well first off, I was in a show called "Baby", which was amazing!! Most of you were at the show but here is a couple pics:






















Also, the reason I haven't posted for the past couple weeks is I have been extremely busy in RA Training at school. Here are some pics of our ridiculously good looking staff:

These two are our whole staff!





These are the girls on our staff!



This is everyone at our banquet table!



This is the Tutt Staff!



This is Katy, Liz, and I at the banquet!



This is Rob (my co) and I



This is my gay boyfriend, Nathan, and I! I love him!




And finally.......the one you all have been waiting for. Here are the pictures of my amazingly beautiful modern princess room!









That is all for now, need to go say hello to new residents!!

4 comments:

  1. Great pic's Lexi!!!!!!
    I love your room!

    Who's the creeper looking in your window?!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room Lexi!! You and your mom want to come decorate my bedroom???? lol

    Good luck with school this year! It's weird being back in classes after a 12 year break :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THATS a dorm room?! Holy cow you've got talent! Haha beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete