Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DORM ROOM!!

I bought a couch today!! It's so cute! It's green and aqua and is a pretty high-end couch. It's about 30-40 years old but is in excellent condition. Almost looks like its brand new! I'm so excited. The guy gave me a great deal on it too! Its a pretty solid couch so it is one I will be keeping for years to come. The mother and I finally figured out what we are going to do with the room, thanks to this lovely piece. Green, aqua, yellow colors with a bit of a brighter, happier feel to it. I'm also going to have a canopy bed if Bob can get it figured out. We're going to the fabulous Chicago IKEA on Friday to finish up the shopping, though we will be getting the bedding at Target of course!

Things left to buy:

Curtains for the canopy
Bedding
Pillows for Bed
Pillows for Couch
Rug
Lamps
Wall Art
Table

I think that's about it. Going cheaper this year. Thank god! lol Should be able to do the entire room for less than my TV costed last year. :) Don't worry, there will be pictures up as soon as the room is done!


P.s. 10 days till my birthday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment