Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Classes start tomorrow




So it's time. I'm all moved in, RA training is all over, all my residents are moved in, I've got all my books and supplies, and I bought a new backpack today! Classes start tomorrow (for me anyways, everyone else started today but I don't have class on Wednesdays). I'm pretty excited. My classes are Introduction to Information Systems, Business Statistics I, Organizational Behavior, and Psychology of Childhood. I think it's going to be a pretty chill semester. Now I need to go to bed and get plenty of beauty rest so I can get up at 8 am for breakfast with my bestie, AP! I will let you know how my classes go!

Nite!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with classes today! RIght now my first semester is going going good but then again I only have 3 classes at the moment (one of those being oline!). Will be a different story next semester when I can take more classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the backpack is way cute!
    Good luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. High Five AP for me, she's a hoot! Cute bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that backpack!(:

    ReplyDelete