Monday, August 10, 2009

All done!

So I got all my stuff for my room!! I'm all done! We kind of went a different route then initially planned. Doing mostly Bright Green and White with floral patterns, with small touches of aqua, brown, and black. It is going to be so beautiful! Here are some pics of a few of my major pieces. Keep in mind I will be having a beautiful canopy bed.


This is my bedding



I got two of these tables



This is my freakin awesome standing lamp!



This is my super cool wall art!




Here are my table lamps!




And for some reason I can't find my curtains online :(


Also, while we took our lovely trip to Woodfield and IKEA, my amazing parents took to me to the Apple Store where they bought me this for my birthday:





I'm so pumped! I already have almost 950 songs on it!!

All in all, it was a fabulous weekend and kick off to my Birthweek!!

2 comments:

  1. Alexia
    I love everything!
    It's so fresh!!!
    And the wall art IS very way cool!
    So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete