Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lisa's getting married!!



So, exciting news!! One of my bestest friends ever got engaged on Friday! We are all soo excited for her. It's about time, they've been dating for 6 years!

AP and I went down to Gurnee to visit her yesterday and she surprised us! We were all walking down Grand Ave about to enter Six Flags and she said to me "Oo..I really like your ring, it's pretty" and just as I was saying thank you and about to go into my whole shpeel about where I got it, she says "Like mine?" and stuck out her left hand. AP and I FREAKED out. I believe I accidently punched her and AP jumped up and down for about 5 minutes. It was all we talked about all day!

After riding a few rides we went to Gurnee Mills, in search of a good candy store, to no avail, and stopped at a few wedding stores where Lisa proceeded to try on a few dresses. It was an UBER exciting day.

AP are totally planning the Bachelorette party!! She also asked me to sing at her wedding!! I'm so excited!!

LOVE YOU LISA!!

CONGRATS LISA AND ROB!!!

P.S. Yes, that is her ring in the pic above, isn't it gorgeous??

2 comments:

  1. AWWW Thanks!!! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most fun bachelorette party ideas I've heard of was the Bridesmaid bash... ALL the girls wear bridesmaid dresses to the party... kind of like the ugly Christmas sweater parties? FUN. What are you going to sing??

    Speaking of, would you post yourself singing that song from Rent? I want to play it for my Sister, it's her favorite song from the show too. :)

    Blessings,
    C

    ReplyDelete