Monday, July 27, 2009

I kissed a man 20 years my senior.....

Yes, it happened. We started blocking tonight for "Baby" and the scene I had been so nervous about happened. We blocked the scene where Nick and I are having a flirtacious argument and kiss about 4 times. This is my very first stage kiss (I know...hard to believe since I've been performing so long) but it wasn't that bad. Really not as awkward as I thought it was going to be. It seems as though Nick and Pam (Kyle and I) kiss in about every single scene they're in. Good thing Kyle's a cutie! :)

In other news, the office told me today that they are going to be moving me from the front desk to my very own cubicle. Can you sense the joy? I just about quit then and there. I know I call my self an introvert but something about spending 8 hours a day in a cubicle all by myself sounds like a living hell! I've just gotta make it through about 3 more weeks and then I go back to school. Hopefully I can make it. I may go crazy first. I'll be thinking more about this.

Off to sleep now so I don't oversleep again tomorrow morning. Today I woke up at 9:45 and was supposed to be at work at 9am.

Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment